Our community has designated parking available for rent, on a first-come first-serve basis for residents only. To inquire of availability, please contact management.
Application for RV space
- Renter must be a Homeowner in good standing, not delinquent in their homeowner’s dues or RV Lot fees and must have no violations or unpaid fines pending against his/her unit. Spaces may be considered for rent to tenants (pending space available) and must include Homeowner and Board approval.
- Resident Homeowners will be given precedence over non-resident Homeowners on the waiting list.
- Monthly rental charge is $30.00 due and payable at the start of each month and considered late after the 15th. This rental fee is subject to change with 30 day written notice to current tenants, with a maximum increase of $20 per 12 month period. If a rental fee is delinquent 30 days, the vehicle will be subject to tow at the owner’s expense and rental privileges will be suspended for a period of 180 days.
- Vehicles are to be moved from the space a minimum of once every 90 days.
- Spaces are available to operable and currently registered recreational vehicles only. Inoperable or unregistered vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Renters are responsible for the upkeep of their space and may be issued a violation for failure to comply and be called to a hearing by the Board of Directors for non-compliance. Report maintenance issues of the RV Lot directly to property management.
- No homeowner may rent more than one space.
- A renter parked in a space not assigned to them is subject to immediate tow at the owner’s expense.